Take a close look at career opportunities at DTI.
- Explore exciting state-of-the-art technologies.
- Collaborate with world-class scientists and engineers.
- Be involved through the entire product cycle, design through delivery.
- Work where your professional development will be rapid.
- Work where your contributions will be recognized.
DTI engineers work as part of a development team managing project budgets, schedules, and the attainment of technical goals. We seek candidates who can handle difficult technical problems, consult effectively at client sites, and assume responsibility for entire projects.
DTI offers an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and disability insurance; 401k, tuition reimbursement; 10 paid holidays, sick leave, and 15 days vacation beginning the first year.
DTI is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.